Sick and tired of seeing other people taking better photos than you with their smartphones?
Would you like to learn the basics and stop trying to figure it out via Google? We will teach you the basics and in doing so YOU WILL BE A BETTER PHOTOGRAPHER ... with your SMARTPHONE.
The future is here ... embrace it.
We have a fun filled and very practical afternoon filled with all the basics, tips, ideas and much more.
WHEN: Sunday 26 April 2020
WHERE: Blos Cafe
TIME: 9am till 12pm
COST: R550 per person
SEATS AVAILABLE : 12
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO BRING: Your Smartphone
PRESENTER: Albert Bredenhann
What will you learn from this fun-filled afternoon?
- Smartphone Basics (what makes smartphones so awesome)
- The limits of you phone (yes there are things you did not know
- What makes a good photo (composition, rule of thirds, light)
- Smartphone Editing (Make them look better, much much better)
- Social Media Integration (Is Instagram the answer to everything?)
- Photo Backup and Management (what if you loose your photo and much much more